Monday, January 31, 2011

How celebs rock little black dress

From time to time I can't help but blog about this fashion basic that Coco Chanel first introduced to the world in 1926. It might not be true to everyone, of course, but a little black dress is simply classic and by rule, is a must-have.  I can't live without having it in my closet. If you're curious, this is how I wear little black dress.

It is much interesting to note how celebrities wear little black dress, how they shine at the red carpets amidst long gowns and how they sparkle in this no-longer-a-mourning-outfit at premieres or other events.

Here are some of my favorite celeb looks:  

102563763AP001_Premiere_Of_
Angelina Jolie in a black mini at the premiere for her new movie 'Salt.'

little-black-dress1
Heidi Klum attended InStyle's "Best of British Talent" fete in a shiny Marchesa mini that featured trendy feathers on the shoulders and skirt.

little-black-dress2
Amy Adams was seen at the 22nd Annual Producers Guild Awards in a sexy Andrew Gn dress.

Kristen Stewart black dress
Kristen Stewart looked like a princess in this Marchesa little black dress  she wore at the premiere of the movie "Eclipse".

little black dress

If asked what little black dresses I have my eyes on right now, these three topped my list:
1) Taffetta dress  2) Strapless Drape Dress and 3)Rippling Motion Dress

They would give me a feel of that celebrity look if and only if they wouldn't hurt my pocket. 

So tell me girls, are you a fan of little black dress?

Fabulously yours,