Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Creative Fashionista is back ... with a new life

Hello girls. It's been a while since my last update. I missed a lot of updates from the fashion world, the gossips about the hottest and the biggest style icons and celebrities and I almost vanished from our fashion blogging community. But nope, I didn't and wouldn't totally vanish, coz I'm back and is again ready to blog about the most fabulous things in the world  now that my wedding is done.

Yes, I was gone for my wedding. There are lots of stuff and pictures to share, but sadly, I'm not well right now, a result of three full weeks of stress. I have to take a little rest first, then I'll be back with all the things to share.

Meanwhile, suffice yourself with this little teaser - a photo from our prenuptial.

wedding blog
Mr. and Mrs. Joaquin Glenn Josko

Fabulously yours,