Friday, January 14, 2011

Oh Dolly!

I'm not sure which part of the human psyche is responsible for grown women's desire to infantilize themselves by dressing like ENORMOUS BABIES. Rest assured, I'm totes on board.

Babydoll collars are the topic of discussion here. I never played with dollies growing up - thanks for nothing, gender roles. However, I have a strange fascination with these doll-inspired white collars.

Whether it's a Peter Pan collar or nautical inspired, I find them really quirky cute. It's very "Lolita" and who doesn't dream of seducing Jeremy Irons once in a while? (Okay, I'll be honest. I watched that movie on a horrible first date and I don't remember most of it, after 4 too many glasses of wine and a regrettable make-out session with Johnny Depp's 5'6" doppleganger).

What were we talking about?





xo,
Sabrina London