Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Creative Fashionista shares a glimpse of her prenuptial

The hard part about taking some time away from blogging, for whatever reason, is that it gets very difficult to pick up the drive and write the rebound post. I'm glad I have a very supportive hubby, he's the one who encourages me to be active again in blogging.

While my head is still scattered and pulling off a very useful post for either fashion report or fashion tips still seem impossible, let me just share to you some of the beautiful things that had happened to me recently, things that I am blessed to have.

married
Mr. and Mrs. Joaquin Glenn Josko

I'm an offbeat bride. I didn't have the typical bridal dress or typical church wedding that most traditional couples dream for.  However, I had an intimate and very romantic wedding.

Here are some of my favorite prenuptial photos.

wedding photo

wedding photo 2

prenuptial 1

wedding photo 3

wedding 6

wedding photo 4

wedding photo 5

Thank you to the girls who wished us well. Hugs :)

Fabulously yours,