Wednesday, November 10, 2010

New Studio


Today was the first day in my new studio. That's right, ladies and gentle beans. I have a studio now. Gone are the days of modeling clothes from 1:30 to 4 PM to maximize prime daylight. Gone are bad weather days affecting my entire week. It's all indoor, professionally lit photography from now on and I couldn't be happier.

Secret between you and me? I always feared the glass ceiling with outdoor porch photos. Even though there was a certain charm to everything being modeled on a porch, just a white wall and three-point lighting makes a world of difference. It's clean. It's simple. It's professional.

Our store is one year old and I'm truly looking forward to the next chapter in Alameda Vintage. I suspect the site will be getting a makeover soon, starting with these new, totally rad studio pics phasing out the porch photos. I can't believe it! It's Miles Davis cool and it wouldn't have been possible if we didn't get kicked out of our old place.

Thanks, dog prejudice! You did it again.

Professionally Lit,
Sabrina London