Wednesday, July 7, 2010

My lovely four days at Koh Samed

Hola girls! I haven’t been around for days; I was out of the city enjoying a fabulous four-day-vacation in one of the country’s hottest islands – Koh Sahmed.

We had to be on the road for 4 hours. After getting off the bus, we had to walk for about 200 meters to the pier and had to wait for a little while for the boat that would take us to the island.

The travel was not exhausting at all. What, with excitement, would you feel exhausted? I love taking ferries or boats. It’s something I can do every time and I’d still love.

The beach was clean, so enticing as it sparkles through the sun’s kisses that the first thing you’d love to do once you behold it, is to run and embrace it.

DSC_0371

I do have some photos that I can share. A little glimpse on my four pampered days, those are rare.

DSC_0478

DSC_0429

DSC_0435

DSC_0481

Now that I’m back, I can’t wait to blog again. I miss everyone on here.