Thursday, July 8, 2010

How to wear graphic black and white outfit

Could it be that black isn't only the most elegant color, it also is the most laid back? I remembered a fashion designer telling me that black is the most difficult color to photograph, as her photographer agrees, therefore it isn't that elegant. Whatever it is, I found black to be very essential color. It compensates any color. The black becomes more dramatic when it meets white compared to other colors. Is it the reason why people in this country interpret you as mourning for someone whenever you're seen sporting a black and white? Probably!

Fact is, there's nothing more dramatic than a palette of black and white. Today, we'll take a look at how you can wear a graphic black and white that shows off the duo to its best advantage.

Sass & Bide Simple Maxi Dress
I spoke a lot about maxi dresses being a hot dress for this summer. I went to one beautiful island this week and all I saw around me were maxi dresses and a lot of blonds and brunettes. But who said that maxis are only made for a white sparkling beach? Diagonal stripe print and bodice design is one way of going graphic black and white.

black1

New Tie Front Dress
It isn't Gothic at all; it's mainly intriguing. Black and White Curves, pockets that are not made for every dress, and of course, the tie in front is truly an intricate work.

black2


Designer Day Dress - Aidan Mattox
It's the first time I heard about Designer Day dresses but with only a single glimpse of them, I found their playful designs and butterfly sleeves captivating. Most dresses are minis, however, since I speak at this moment about graphics black and white, this Aidan Mattox is the one that impressed me. It's another maxi dress, V-neck, with details that are fun and flirty. Show off your shoulders and get a great night!

black3

Sass & Bide Body Suit
Another way of wearing black and white graphic is through a body suit with all-over contrast geometric print, a low scoop neck and cap sleeves. Worn with denim Capri pants or denim skirt, you get a ready to wear daytime outfit. There's nothing much I can say about this suit but that, it's all about print.

black4

Do you have other means of sporting black and white? Do share. We're eager to hear.
To see these products, visit stylefeeder.