Saturday, July 3, 2010

My heart for street fashion is leveled up!

Stolen shots of stylish girls from the streets always fascinate me. Street fashion inspires me more than the runway fashion. This is because of my belief that it is in the street where fashion is being interpreted and defined by real people. Of course we cannot deny that many of the street fashions are obviously inspired by the runway; however, not everything that models wear makes it in the streets.

Which fashion do you think influences more? the runway or the streets?

My love of street fashion is strengthened by the gift that I received very recently from my fiancé, a Nikon D5000 camera. My man knew that I need a powerful camera to be able to capture street fashions. The camera is a baby; it levels up my heart for street fashion.

DSC_0227

A neophyte for street fashion photography, I ventured out for my first attempt of capturing inspiring photos of fashionistas in the street.

DSC_0226

I still have to learn a lot about my Nikon, but it won’t take long. Some lovely fashions from the streets are coming soon. Yippee!