Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Top Six Tuesdays - Our Favorite Accessories This Week





This violin waist-cinching belt was inspired by the F-Holes or "cuts" that are popular in the tattoo culture (imagine a woman with these on the smallest part of her torso). Now you can become a classical instrument without the permanent ink. I love the stained rich mahogany finish - Ron Burgundy approved.





Before I could blog about this stunning vintage necklace, I had to click "Purchase" before any of you bitches got some ideas. Yes, for the wallet-friendly price of $8 with shipping, this gold-wire cage heart pendant necklace is too tempting.





I've recently become obsessed with this color. Mustard green, sometimes called limegrass. This crocheted slouchy beret has a detachable flower (fierce). I wear a lot of these style hats when modeling for the store because I think they're universally perfect. While a fedora or a porkpie can make you look like an asshole, you can't go wrong with a beautifully crocheted beret. Tell this to your grandchildren.





Ground control to Major Tom. This astronaut necklace comes with a great big hunk of moonstone. Let the Bowie references begin.





I struggle with most earrings because I have a nose ring and too many dangling circles on your head can make you look clinically insane. However, these are not circles and therefore a dazzling alternative for those with a nasal-hoop (or not!).





I'm a big fan of Penelopie's handmade jewelry, especially this Ezra Charm necklace, which feels so antiquey and pretty. Oversized flowers make a great focal point with any outfit and the brass necklace gives a vintage vibe. Be sure to check out her rings too.


More "Top Six" every Tuesday!


xo,

Sabrina London