Saturday, October 31, 2009

Who hates J.Lo? Will love Sweetface and Justsweet

Jennifer Lopez is actually my No. 1 favorite hollywood star. I'm not certain what is that in her that magnetizes me; perhaps her eyes that are very emotive, her figure that is very appealing, her new definition of "sexiness" as not being thin, her dance moves, her voice, or her climb to stardom. Whatever it is, I just love her a lot. Unfortunately, I met a lot of friends and I heard quite some people telling me on my face that they don't like her because she's a nag, an ill-mannered "who-the-hell-she-thinks-she-is". But whatever they tell me, it doesn't change my admiration of her.

I do know that there are issues coming about her behavior such as the story I read from a magazine where a club GRO whom George Clooney had a date revealed that George has expressed to her how he hated J.Lo and that how bad he felt that he had to kiss her for the sake of their movie, but those actually, were not confirmed and were not reliable.



But instead of people talking about whether she is a nag or not, people are now talking about her new clothing lines, first which is the Sweet face and the recent is the Justsweet.

justsweet

This black turtle-neck dress worn with a black hose and black boots has totally smitten me.


jlopez

J.Lo also proves that she can wear her own designs. Thus, she gives a comparison of how a model and how the designer wears it.

jlopez4

It seems she also campaigns for reusing. Notice her jeans and boots [i love them both they're perfect together].

jlopez3

I think this dress looks better when the shoulders are left exposed.

jlopez2

Notice how the hat gave a different look for the same white dress.

jennifer-lopez-sayonara-sweetface-03

The design of this pink dress is actually not new, I've seen a lot of similar cross back exposed dresses, but still it looks sweet and sophisticated on her.

jennifer-lopez-christos

Is this dress actually a maternity or a wedding dress? Could you please help me decide.

sweetface


And oh, they're just so sweet.