Saturday, October 24, 2009

Sneakers: for anyday, for anybody

creativefashion


The good thing about living in Asia is that, whenever you would want to go out for a stroll on a Sunday afternoon, you can always expect that it is a sunny hopeful day.

If you are to meet up with me to hang out for a chat or for a stroll on any lazy day, expect me to show up with some sneakers and shorts. This outfit is something that I believe I will never get over with. Why, it's very comfortable and functional. It makes me feel that I am still young. I don't know why, but sneakers have just got a venom that is powerful to make anybody feel young and fresh in it.



creativefashion


Of course, sneakers are just not for some-body, it is for anybody. Here are some celebrities spotted sneaken'.



creativefashion


*Fergie wearing adidas sneakers.
*Natalie Portman sporting a pair of Chuck Taylors.
*Kristen Stewart in a multicolored sneakers.
*Liv Tyler spotted in black sneakers.

And for a treat, here are some hilarious photos of females wearing sneakers.



creativefashion


Would you say crazy? would you say yuck? I would say wow [with whistles ;)]