Saturday, October 24, 2009

Gap ensemble

What a Sunday morning. I woke up with a desire to meet the scheduled tasks that are a must. Tomorrow's school again and all midterm test papers should all be checked and ready for the students. You know how it is to meet the anxious faces of students eager to see their scores. And yet, here I am, hooked in my computer, so excited with my discovery of Polyvore. Who am I kidding? I might be the last blogger to discover this. Geez, am i that obsolete? But anyway, what I love about polyvore is the chance that i can use my passion in creating outfit combinations. And for my first set of creation, I've got this GAP ensemble. Everything in this combi is gap other than the scarf.


creativefashion

You can visit my Polyvore closet to see the prices of stuff that make this combination. Enjoy ;)