Saturday, October 3, 2009

Reuse a green dress for a green environment?

I will go a little bit off topic guys but yesterday was my boyfriend's birthday. I want to wish him again a HaPpY BiRtHdaY!



happybday

This green dress is one of my favorites. The cloth seems to be a kind of thai silk. It drapes down freely and chooses to cling on the best curves. Needless to say, it has a well-defined sexy cut.



PC160089

greendresscollage


Two years later [that was yesterday, Saturday] I found myself in the same dress but with a different shawl and different shoes. Additionally, with no make up.


creativefashion

greendress

Thanks to Eunice for the photos.

Thus my title, Is reusing a green dress for a green environment? I am a living testament for reusing of whatever things that I have; most especially for fashion.

So which shoes and shawl do you think fits well?

P.S. The shoes are actually dark green but they looked like black.