Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Cindy Crawford: her beauty, her fashion

If there's any top supermodel that I adore so much, that's Cindy Crawford. Her beauty is a signature [thanks to her trademark mole]; is striking and timeless. Whenever I come across any article about her, be it from the web or from magazines, I hunger to devour. It didn't help when I learned that she does not only got the beauty, she also got the brain [Read a little background about her here and learn what she was in her university days].

When I opened my computer this morning I was greeted by the featured photos of her wearing this black combi below. She completely stole my heart. She inspired me to come up with this post.

Cindy Crawford attends the launch party of the Omega 2009 Conste

Cindy sported a black mini dress along with black gladiator shoes when she attended the Omega 2009 Constellation Collection at Almada on October 15, 2009 in London, England.

Creative Fashion

Cindy Crawford attended the opening of the Omega Boutique at The Village Westfield on October15th 2009 in London England 3 [Photos from photos.nos.cc ].

Creative Fashion

A skirt and and a pair of brassiers weren't enough to cover her perfect figures.
[Photos from here]


Creative Fashion

Cindy wearing some Middle-Eastern style dress.


Creative Fashion

Some of her promotional photos.

creativefashion

Cindy and husband Rande Gerber.