Thursday, November 26, 2009

Street Fashion: My Outfit

“Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.” ~ Coco Chanel

“"Style" is an expression of individualism mixed with charisma. Fashion is something that comes after style.” ~ John Fairchild

I'm so excited for tomorrow, it's gonna be payday. Actually, it's gonna be tonight, at midnight. But mind you, I'm not excited because I'll be off shopping; instead, I'm excited to see how much would go to my savings account. Right now, I'm imagining of having bulks of money, no longer bulks of shoes, or bulks of clothes. Thanks to the recession and to a very stressful job, it made me rethink my shopping spree.

Belt tightening makes me more creative and more experimental with my outfit. That also means more of reusing.

At the end, when you focus on expressing yourself coupling it with charisma, that is what John F calls "style".

Have you joined our Perricone giveaway girls? If not, then don't miss it. Its quite easy and fun.





Photos by Joy