Monday, September 14, 2009

More dressess from my archive

We three wanted to have a theme for our year-end party named "Hollywood meets Bollywood" that we decided to shop together. Gladly enough we found these dresses that were simply waiting for us to bring home. I actually wanted to wear the blue dress that Daisy was wearing. I pulled it out from the display first and secured it for myself. But when i fitted it, it did not fit me well because of my not so-rich chests. I had to give it up to Daisy who claimed that she looks more like J. Lo given her voluptuous figure. The dress, other than it's color, is styled similar to what J.Lo wore to the party when she played cinderella to meet up with the Senator in the movie "Maid in Manhattan".

IMG_1989


So i settled myself with the much simplier styled red dress. However, when i got myself inside it, it surprising turned out stunning. Joy on the other hand was more than happy to carry the more revealing more daring dress that she got.

IMG_1986


Daisy was playing the tv host interviewing her co-Charlie's Angels; I and Joy. :)

IMG_1944



IMG_1942


And we made sure we lead the dance floor.

IMG_1893


It wasn't much for a dance. It was actually more of funny stupid little moves that we put up together to make some fun. It worked.

IMG_1889


So here are some of the Bollywood stars that we met on the set. I really love Indian dresses that I promised myself to get one soon.

IMG_1856


At last, we had a shot with our photographer a.k.a James Bond and our big boss a.k.a. wife of Zoro.

IMG_1929


It was such a fabulous night.

Special thanks to Michael Braun for the photography.