Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Indeed, a picture is worth a thousand words

I know I'm kind'a uncreative with my hair in these photos, but honestly, there are times that i love to wear my hair this way - crazy and carefree.

I love this pair of boots a lot I can pair them with a lot of outfits.

I love this sling body bag a lot too from Natasha, a Philippines fashion line, that I still have it after six years now. [Whew! Isn't that ages?]

As for my denim skirt, I got it from the night market here in Bangkok five years back and has worn it sooooo many times that it has served more than it's worth.

The belt on the other hand is another item from Haas, and as you can guess, I got it through a saler, 40percent off. I always get something from Haas when they're on sale, lol.

What about you? What's the oldest outfit you got that you love so much?


DSCN4066

DSCN4033



mixed





DSCN4065