Thursday, September 17, 2009

Comfy outfit perfect for getting around

When I go around the city to explore this "land of smile", I always wear simple and comfy outfits. I can't be in any crazy fashion given the heat; boy, it's terribly hot in here. Since I tend to sweat a lot under the sun, I always choose to wear anything white. That way, i don't trap too much heat.

I and my boyfriend took a cruise, a package worth 150baht each for seven ferry stations that lead to seven tourist spots.

P9010312



P9010319


This is one of those comfy outfits I easily pull out if I were to go around. Also, expect my footwear to be sporty tennis or rubber shoes.

CIMG1371

We got off at the seventh pier to visit the grand palace. I was wondering if the early kings did use to live in this place.

CIMG1391

The palace is a complete magnificence.


P9010391




CIMG1379

P.S.
Due to one fashionista's comment, I decided I have to mention this: If you are planning to visit the grand palace, make sure to wear something decent. No sleeveless tops, no minis and no slippers. Otherwise, you won't be allowed to enter the palace. :)