Saturday, December 11, 2010

Holiday Vintage

What a week.

I managed to model and list 30+ auctions, which will be ending on Wednesday. There is too much bomb-diggity stuff, so go forth and prosper, my space kittens.

The Myspace Holiday marketplace was kind of a wash. I brought the puppy and a rack full of vintage garb, but the majority of shoppers didn't seem like my usual clientele. I sold one dress; a really cute nautical '60s mini, which I hadn't listed yet. After I packed up my stuff to leave though, I found myself perusing a fellow booth babe's handmade jewelry stand.

Did I spend my one dress sale profit on a one-of-a-kind sailboat necklace? Maybe.

Oops.

Thankfully, my husbee's Christmas list is mostly Blu-Rays this year so I guess I can still afford to splurge once in a while. A girl can't help it.