Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Extremely high heeled shoe with chopped outer sole

I was window shopping when I saw this pair of Lyn shoes. They looked adorable and definitely stylish to me. I tried them on and checked if they're possible to navigate around, they seemed fine. It was a season of crazy sale for most big malls in the city therefore seeing the shoe available at 70 percent off was not very surprising. I thought and thought, should I get them? It seemed ages before I made up my mind. Of course, I brought them home.

When the time came that they had to say hello! to the world, I paired them up with a fabulous polka dots mini dress. Unfortunately, these babies were not as easy to navigate as they were in the shop. I was losing balance every after few steps, very humiliating. The heels are 4 inches long and my feet are only size 5. You can imagine. But I don't blame the difficulty of walking to the heels, no, but to those tiny outer sole at the front. Take a look at it carefully. These partial outer soles make navigation of high heels extremely difficult because the shoes barely able to balance the weight they carry.

DSC_1054