Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Sale, how I love Thee! Get your next signature glasses at 10% off from GlassesUSA

Our Fashions on Sale update came a bit late but I guess it’s better late than never. It’s worth the wait actually since you are now able to get your next pair of signature/designers’ eyeglasses at amazing discount prices plus an additional 10% discount using a code.

glasses

Remember I spoke about Stylish Eyeglasses? I was actually referring to GlassesUSA where you can easy shop for the type of glasses, brand and style that suits your taste.

All their glasses are already discounted; but if you use the code Blog10 in the shopping cart section of your order you will get an additional 10% discount. How fancy is this Dior? It used to be $230 but the sale price right now is $139. Using the code, I would have an additional reduction of $13.9. Crazy sale!