Saturday, January 30, 2010

Sea of Diamonds has 3 great deals for Valentine's Day







“Guard well your spare moments. They are like uncut diamonds. Discard them and their value will never be known. Improve them and they will become the brightest gems in a useful life.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

“We shall find peace. We shall hear angels, we shall see the sky sparkling with diamonds.” ~ Anton Chekhov

“"I'm feeling so good. I feel like a million bucks. I'm focused, I'm alert, I'm zippy and top of my game.. I've never felt better! I'm sharp as a tack right now. And what's weird is that I didn't get a good nights sleep last night. And they say that's the most important thing..Or is it breakfast they said?..That's the most important meal of the day, breakfast...yes. And then it's 'i' before 'e' I know that..Um.. diamonds are a girl's best friend. Dog is a man's best friend.. What was I talking about?..Oh that's right, that I feel great and I'm at the top of my game. And it's odd because I didn't get hardly any sleep last night. And, they say that's the most important thing." ” ~ Ellen DeGeneres

"In the middle of my tears ain't feeling on top of everything, strong arms lovingly took me into embrace, the next thing I knew... a diamond was on my finger." ~ Gleenn of Creative Fashion

Today I woke up inspired by my poetic side, thus this post. But let's get down to business. Sea of Diamonds has 3 great deals for Valentine's Day. You might as well check them out as quickly as possible because these promotions are only valid in 14 days, yes, solely for the days of heart. 26-Jan-2010 - 14-Feb-2010 *** This promotion will end in 14 days. ***

Save 15% on Heart Jewelry over $50.00 + Free Shipping
- Save Additional 10% on All items + Free Shipping
Get Free On time Delivery - Orders over $100.00 when order placed by 2/11/10