Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A happy new year's gift: so lovely boots

Hello girls. With so much guilt from such a long absence, I greet everyone a happy new year. Happy New Year! I hope you all had a wonderful time and had enjoyed the vacation. I had a good time myself although being unable to blog the entire vacation was not part of the plan.

Anyway, for a glimpse on some of my fashion from the vacation, I show off in this post the very wonderful boots that I got from Chaps [CPS]. Girls, believe, they are so breath-taking. I was not planning to get them. I was on my way to the counter to pay for my honey's t-shirts when I saw them on the rack. I was entirely mesmerized. Boyfriend was finding me wondering what took me long; then he saw me trying on these lovely boots. Seeing them on me, he said "Go, get it."

Alright, so it's really really late now, gotta go to bed. Hope to catch you all and visit tomorrow. lovely!