Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Whom you date tells of you

"I always want to stand out in a crowd. I always want to have an identity. I had been figuring out for a while how to create that identity for my blog. Something that would be its own. But then I figured out, perhaps I just have to relax, write whatever comes from heart, and identity would just be fixed through natural creativity." ~ Gleenn of Creative Fashion

------
Our skin care Perricone giveaway is lonely. So girls, join now 'cause there's a big chance of winning.
------


I do believe that the guy you date tells something about your preference. Moreover, the guy you choose to be in a relationship with tells about your personality, your identity.

Women generally admire men who love sports. Some girls actually make it one of their criteria in choosing a guy to date. They consider these men cool.

Today, let's take a look at some men in the field of sports, or men in the field of music.

revolution athletics photo

It is said that smaller men tend to work harder than taller men. They are more competitive and they have the pressure to excel better to cover up what they don't have. This is true even to hockey player Takuya Miharra. But girls, isn't he gorgeous enough to take more than a moment to look at?

hub pages photo
“I want to be remembered as the guy who gave his all whenever he was on the field.” This is the famous quote of football player Walter Payton. But girls, lo!, this macho isn't Walter but Williams.


lugada.com photo
I can remember well how my brother turns more handsome and taller whenever he's on the field. He's a great catcher and he got it from dad. I heard a lot of baseball techniques from him. So girls, here's a catch named Alex Rodriguez.


personal photo

This guy player number 11 of Fulda team Pettersberg Germany always plays as the point guard. He's very good at defense.

eartromics.com photo

I wonder if dating a swimmer would help me get over my phobia of depth. Well, honey does swim and he'll be working on a mission to make me learn how to swim. I told him it won't be easy. So girls, can you imagine how it feels when you are on top of something swimming in the depths that feels like a dolphin but actually is your darling?


wired.com photo

What about someone who is not athletic but is genius in the field of chess?


imageshack photo
What about a high profile rocker, guitarist, drummer or soloist?


Of all these handsome, I would date the basketball player. That is non-negotiable, this guy happens to be my one and only.

What about you girls? Who would you date?