Monday, December 21, 2009

Street Fashion: My outfit, denim shorts

I have great love on shorts, specifically denim shorts. In this post, I'll show you two different looks that I've made out of the same denim.



Orange tube from AIIZ, navy belt with holes all around, flat brown boots for all season, and a huge orange bag from Haas made up the first look for my denim shorts.





The alternative is much less accesorized but the fancy black and purple top paired with purple high heels sufficed for a lovely date with my honey.









There are so many stories to tell from my absence girls. I can't wait to tell you all the mixed of commedy, frustration, romance and adventure which ended me being engaged. But trust me, they all would make a fabulous fairy tale.

I can't wait to visit you all and see how you've been doing. Have a wonderful Christmas.