Friday, August 21, 2009

My fashion on a rare Night Out

I think ‘twas my relief typical for a TGIS [thank God it’s Saturday] that gave me the idea to use my own photos again for tonight’s post. Why not? Been a while, eh. It’s sad though that the resolution of these photos is not so good. On the other hand, it’s unlikely to get syndicated, lol.

So today, I’m giving you a peek into some of my rare nights out. Here, with friends.

DSCN5654
It's Daisy, Joy and me. We call ourselves "Charlie's Angels". Can you guess whose taking which character? Obviously, I'm Lucy Lo.

DSCF0989

DSCF0998
Here with Bernard. We did not plan it, but our style for the night just turned out matching.


DSCF1017

I love cropping my photos. I'm trying the crop to make some glamour effects. lol.

DSCF1028 It's skyway fashion.

DSCF1039
The dress looked good with this velvet jacket too.

DSCN5646

DSCF1001

I was trying a catwalk but my friends just couldn't get a good shot. Says all about amateur photography. :)

PC160021

DSCF0997
We were looking for an exit; but because of too much posing, we were heading to the fire exit. Oh, man.

DSCF0991
They're my team. The guy behind me? That's Ringo. We call him Charlie. It's not clear in this photo but I love that white coat he's wearing.

Well, guess that's all for today. Have a great weekend folks.