Sunday, August 9, 2009

Let's Talk Perfume: the perfume that I love

If asked about perfumes or colognes, I don’t really have much to say. I don’t know a lot about scents because I don’t have many collections of them. The perfumes that can be found in my closet are usually gifts from friends. I enjoy receiving them because only then I get a scent to wear. But if I would be asked to choose a scent from a variety of perfumes or colognes, I would pick up something that is light and girly. It has to be soft under my nose and not too strong.

On May 13 this year, I turned twenty-six, and for my birthday, my boyfriend gave me a very fancy perfume. I love it a lot. It’s Flora by Gucci and it was new in the market when he gave it to me. I really make sure I wear the perfume whenever I go out because aside from its lovely smell; it has a great staying power. No wonder it was worth like 50 euros. This perfume taught me how to appreciate the elegance of scents.


And then I stumbled upon Talk Perfume where all the perfume lovers and perfume adventurers meet. I read a lot of perfume reviews and descriptions of different scents of different labels from this site. I learned about how a "unicorn" would smell and how irresistible "Rose Centifolia 2006" is. I am very excited to explore more from this website and find out which perfume would suit me well so I can ask my boyfirend to get it for me on our next monthsary.