Saturday, July 26, 2008

What a GOOD day

Oh my goodness...Okay, I'm a lil starstruck right now because I think Richard Chai actually read my last blog post!!!! Why do I think so? Please read the comments on my last post! Richard Chai, if you ever read this...You just made my day (actually week)!!!
.
.
ahh!
.
.
.
You know what else made my day? TJMaxx sent me a $200 gift card for joining and being active in their What's In Community. I guess they went searching for bloggers and I was fortunate to be included. I haven't gone to TJMaxx in a while, so I was pretty amazed at what they had. They had a pretty decent collection of denim jeans - 7 for all mankind, Joie, R&R, Chip & Pepper, Joes, and some others. I decided to stay away from designer names today and did some budget shopping instead.

I got 3 bottoms and 3 tops....that's like 9 different outfits! hehe
Here is what $80 got me:


American Eagle jeans $19.99, American Eagle shorts $12.99, Rampage white shorts $14.00, Willi Smith white tank $12.99, NY Company ruched tee $7.99, LA Made tank $10.00

I love solid colors because they are so easy to mix and match. You would be amazed what a difference accessories can do to a plan solid color outfit. Maybe when I get a chance, I'll take some pictures of what sort of outfits I can make with my new purchases + some accessories.