Friday, July 18, 2008

A Lil Update

Hi Ladies,

Sorry I've been neglecting you all. I've been super busy. I know a lot of you have been asking for measurements on various items. I'm going to get everything up on the site after this weekend. That includes measurements for clothing, bags, and jewelry.

I've been trying to expand my blog reader list. There are so many blogs out there that I can't get through. Please send or message me your blog links or if you have suggestions on blogs that I'd be interested in. I'm especially interested in fashion, indie and vintage finds, and FOOD! I love food...all kinds of foods. =)

Also, I'm working on my Press page on the boutique. If there are any bloggers out there that would like to do a feature on shopruche.com or any items on it, please let me know! I'd be more than ecstatic! It is tough getting exposure on an online boutique, especially when there are tons of them out there. I just hope that shopruche.com is unique enough to stand out in the crowd. Anyhow, if you're interested, I'd like to post a lil logo of your blog and a description on my press page with a link to the featured blog.




Another thing HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!