Saturday, July 12, 2008

About Me

I am Mai, the owner of shopruche.com. I have lived in sunny Southern California all of my life. I am happily married with a four legged son (my doggie). Inspired by many fashion bloggers and my interest in fashion retailing, I have decided to open up a "modern vintage" online boutique. I call it modern vintage because it composes of new items but inspired by a vintage look. I wanted an online boutique because I wanted my items available all over the world. In the future, I am planning to include real vintage finds that I've found in local flea markets and thrift shops. But in the mean time, I hope you enjoy my blog as well as the fashion selections I have provided you on shopruche.com.

I am planning to keep this blog to update you with my latest web finds, store updates, and just random thoughts. Thanks for dropping by!