Monday, June 7, 2010

Who wouldn't love to read fashionably?

“The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go.” ~ Dr. Seuss

tumblr_l3e6krciOo1qamjz7o1_500
photo by: tumblr

As much as I dream to get a book - if not books - published, I also dream to have a personal library where all my favorite books are catalogued. I can be locked up in such a room all day and I wouldn’t get hungry, my voraciousness of books would suffice.

How lovely would it be, when you can lie on a sofa or on a silky bed with your Cinderella dress and fabulous shoes on in a room which is actually a library? Or picture this one, you being too fashion to dusk the shelves of your library just like the girl in this photo.

I can read until my lashes drop close or I can keep dreaming of having this library, but whatever awaits ahead, one thing is certain. Sometimes, it requires a miracle to get a dream come true. But who knows?