Thursday, June 10, 2010

Wedding bells! weddings bells! But I need a veil ..

Just weeks after I had got engaged, I immediately found the dress that was made for me. I didn't have second thoughts at all. When I laid my eyes on it, I knew it's the one. However, looking for the perfect veil is the harder part. I want it to be a short length veil; something that exposes the center details which is the back view. I cannot take a long veil because obviously, it would cover most of the details. But I don't want it to be a bird cage either, it just won't fit. I've spent nights even months searching for the one but still I've no luck.

r104

photo: siamweddingdresses

When I found this veil, I thought that perhaps mine can be something like this but minus the flowers. The flowers would not jibe with the details of my dress, I think. Instead of these flowers, it has to be something else. However, I'm not certain what it should be.


photo: weddingbee

Can you girls be so dear to give me some advice? I know, I've made my presence in this community scarce lately. It's my wedding planning that took center stage at the moment. But please get assured, I have not forgotten you all. It's always my desire to visit you and I hope it can be soon.