Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Ruche's Summer Lookbook - "Under My Straw Hat"

The first part of Ruche's Summer Lookbook is finally here! I called it "Under My Straw Hat". Late last night I sent out emails to my newsletter subscribers and it had a typo! I wrote "stray" instead of "straw"...how embarrassing. So if you're a subscriber, sorry! =D

Here is a little sneak peek. You're going to have to visit the site to view the rest. =)








Once again, I got the privilege to work with amazing crew! My fav photographers - Stephanie Williams and her husband Isaac, beautiful models - Eleanor Goldfield and Amanda Smith, makeup artist/hair stylist - Devon Duff & hair stylist - Robin Lamph.

Of course with the new lookbook launching, there must be new items! Here are a few..more time come within the week!