Monday, May 11, 2009

I love this dior shot


When I saw this myspace graphics, I couldn't help myself but fall in love. I was so mesmerized by the boots [I really Love boots] and I spent not just a couple of minutes imagining myself wearing them. My eyes were then shifted to the hats. Comparing both hats, I was wondering if the're just the same. By the look of them, they could be the same hat. But in case they're not, well, I'm gonna choose the one from the left shot. And for the clothes, man, I don't even know what to say now. I usually don't run out of words whenever I write, be it poem, short stories or essays, but to say anything about these fancy clothes, I'm so scared I might undermine them. I guess, you know what I'm talking about. i'm sure you do. Just have a look, there's nothing i can say that would suffice to describe their beauty. Indeed, a picture says a thousand words. They're simply fabulous.