Thursday, April 16, 2009

Rocket Dog Eco Friendly Shoe Collection at Ruche

These arrived today and I'm so excited to share them with you. At last!! CUTE Eco friendly shoes! I have always been a big fan of Rocket Dog shoes. I am now a bigger fan because of their Eco friendly collection. Rocket Dog made these shoes from a "planet huggin' mix of natural and recycled synthetic materials" that would otherwise go to waste. Even the soles, stitching, and color dyes are eco-conscious.



Some new organic clothing added too!



Adding to the whole eco mood, Josh and I have decided to become flexitarians (semi-vegetarians). We are going to try it for a while to see how it goes, but I have high hopes. We are lowering our meat consumption by over half. Today we had fake BBQ chicken and it was delicious! I'm so happy, we saved a chicken today hehe. There is no way we can become pure vegetarians, Josh loves tacos too much to sacrifice meat entirely. And of course, vacations are exceptions. 3 more days until Hawaii!!!!!