Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Help me find the perfect bathing suit!



The hubby and I will be heading off to Hawaii in less than two weeks! I've never been to Hawaii! It is going to be a short vacation, just 4 1/2 days. I'm sure I'll be enjoying every single minute of it! I'm planning to go to a luau, swim with sharks (in a cage of course), snorkel, get a tan, drink fresh coconuts, relax, and eat my heart out. Josh and I love food =D. This is what I've been craving for: Giovanni's Shrimp Truck.

Anyhow, I am on a quest to find a cute one piece bathing suit. I already have bikinis, but I gained a little weight in the mid section so I'd feel more comfortable in a one piece. Plus I've always wanted a more conservative bathing suit just in case.

I've been looking at Urban outfitters, Anthropologie, and Victoria secret. Are there any other good sites/store?

Based on the ones that I've see on those sites, I've narrowed it down to two. Help! Which one should I get??